Saturday, October 6, 2012

The dream that haunts my soul

Last night,I had dream-it was about my signing I think to go to collage and women at the desk said you don't have plans to go to collage and I answered, something like weighting options and them I said,I know you think I'm stupid .
The funny thing is woman look like English teacher I had at Shepherd Collage all those many years ago, and remember incident dealing with her,I was signing up for courses and when to table dealing with English Dept. and she said,to me Mr.Schwartz did past English 101(basic grammar) and male professor step and said he did fine in my English Literature course. I must taken English 101 at least three times maybe four before passed it the Literate course I did well.The problem with the grammar was first dyslexia and Baldwin High School never taught,as far as remember no such emphasis in public school and mother was also quite useless yet school was easy for her and never reality understood my problems.Yeah,she know I had dyslexia god knows went too many doctor,all a waste,and that's why went to Baldwin School both junior high and high school it did more harm then good.

No comments:

Post a Comment