Thursday, January 14, 2016

Stocks I think can do well!

I think Duke Energy, ATT, Microsoft, and Wal-Mart as stocks I think can do well this year. Now do own all stocks mention except for Wal-Mart.I notice these four stock have been bucking trend of market that has been dropping like a rock, except for today with price of oil for once going up the market is up today and do think at the end of year thepric of oil will be around $60. It's my understanding that Saudi Arabia is driving down price of oil with it's production, for there can money at $20 and hurt Iran, Russia but might lead to war with Saudi Arabia and Iran which cut supply hence drive up the price.
ATT and Duke Energy have very good yields on the dividends and think there safe.Microsoft for years did nothing but under new leadership life has return. Bad times maybe good time for Wal-Mart people looking to pay for more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment