Monday, February 27, 2017

An interview David Frost give nearly fifty years I remember.

Many years ago, maybe late 1960's or early 70's David Frost (yes the same David Frost, who had interview with Richard Nixon, I think in the late 70's, which bring Nixon back as public figure) had a nightly show and I remember an interview he had with Ben Bradlee, the managing Editor of Washington Post.
Bradlee told an incredible story: Mary Pinchot Meyer was Washington socialite,from famous family, she was ex-wife of Cord Mayer, high official in C.I.A, she had affair with JFK. She was murder in Washington D.C,. Bradlee at time was her brother-in- law.he said he found a diary, more like sketch pad Bradlee said, he give to James Jesus Angleton who burned the diary. Bradlee at the time he didn't know who Angleton was- he had to be lying.
Angleton was legendary figure in the C.I.A,head of counter intelligence also was man who form a close relation with Israel intelligence.

No comments:

Post a Comment