Wednesday, June 3, 2015

I got a letter to the editor publish today on Bruce Jenner.

I got a letter to the editor publish today in the New York Post on Bruce Jenner. This is what appeared today in paper(the New York Post):" I know I am a voice in the wilderness, but I'm very disappointed in Bruce Jenner.
Why? Well, he and I have something in common. No, I don't plan to do what Jenner has. I was born a man, and I will die a man.
What we have in common is dyslexia. Indeed, the only good documentary I have seen on dyslexia was done by Bruce Jenner.
He would have served society far better by making the public even more aware and understanding of dyslexia, instead of this gender transitioning.
But that would take a word verboten in the Me Society and that world s sacrifice.
We are obsessed as a people with the word happiness.
People should be less self-absorbed and more concerned with others; we are only on this earth for a short time. Thus, we should serve a higher force than our ourselves.
Being selfish should not make one a paragon of virtue."

No comments:

Post a Comment