Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Best Buy up and J.M Smucker down

A bigger winning today in Stock Market is Best Buy, up about 5 dollar and 17 percent gain,not bad stock declare die by analysts. I few years ago, I brought Best Buy at 14, when everybody said it was headed for graveyard. A few ago years,on it's death watch,  it was best performer in S&P
But I did make big mistake buying Peabody Energy Barron's ran story a few years ago, when Peabody was 35 that in three years it could be 70. Well last I look Peabody was about buck, but less it had reverse split( I think something like 15 to1) so it's price is like 20 cents- w2hat a loser!
Today's loser is good company J.M Smucker down almost 12 a 8 percent lose in value.Strange it has good dividend about 2 and half yield, very safe, and defence play food must be brought no matter the bad economy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment