Friday, October 31, 2014

Something is rotten in I.R.S

Yesterday,I recieved a notice from I.R.S.It wasn't a bill but I.R.S stated I had under reported my income.That didn't bother me,maybe there wrong or right,for have dyslexia and I not the most organize person in the world and have many small amount of dividend income who's statements can be easily lost.What disturbed this morning as watch T.V,I have caller I.D it appears on T.V screen as a call from public phone,hencforth,I answer and it recording staing I being sueed by the I.R.S give number to call them.Well,I hang up phone,I have dyslexia but doesn't mean I stupid(something I wish the world would understand)I smell a scam.So try to contact I.R.S to inform something maybe a miss in there organization.But it's impossible,I go line looking for a number and nothing but confussion.Then I called the 800 number on the notice and put hold it seems forevermore,finally I get tried of waiting, so try the number for general inspector office,get Philadelphia number the man isn't in,leave  a message he hasn't gotten back to me yet and don't know if he's right person to contact!
I have high blood pressure,this last thing need.I know I get too upset over such things,but I feel my government is at the best is indifference to my problems,and at the worst is hostile.I mean,try to be good citizen,indeed,that's why running for city council in Fort Lee(tecnically Fort Lee is a borough),New Jersey.For love my country but there are times I think why am I put through the ringer,people far less then me are giving breaks in this society while society wants to break me.Now I am at the end of the road,I'm 61 years old and having dysleixia with a Jewish mother was too to deal with-boy life is unfair and fear someday I would be homeless and destitute!

No comments:

Post a Comment