Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The man from Mars tells the U.K it should leave the E.U.

The man from Mars(Nigel Lawson) tells the U.K it should leave the E.U.Of course,Nigel Lawson was Chancellor of Exchequer,under Lady Thatcher.It is my understanding that Lawson is harsh critic of Cameron.But it maybe only thing save Cameron if made pulling out the E.U a campaign issue,otherwise,he I think is goner next election.
Netanyahu is visiting the middle kingdom(China).Israel does about 8 billion in trade with China Netanyahu wants to increase it 10 billion.
The Bank of China has cut off North Korea,maybe good news maybe North Korea will stop it's outrageous behavior.
Warren Buffett has bought some Archer Daniels Midland stock(good news for me I own some Archer Daniels Midland stock) also he bought John Deer,which thought of buying in 2008 after the collapse of the markets for so low but I didn't poor me.

No comments:

Post a Comment