Friday, August 30, 2013

The Lion is dead long live the paper tiger.

After parliament in the U.K,voted down Cameron's, water down motion, to warn Syria action will taken for their use of poison gas.The Lion is dead long live the paper tiger.Britain is no longer the land of Dunkirk,or battle of Britain those people have faded away the glory of Brits is gone,just minor nation with great history.
No more Winston Churchill's plenty of Ramsey McDonald's(The boneless wonder) in Britain.Of course,churchill give great speech were call Ramsey McDonald the boneless wonder.it went like this,"I remember ,when I was a child ,being taken to the celebrated Barnum circus,which contained an exhibition of freaks and monstrosities,but the exhibit on the programme which I most desired to see was the one descibed as "The Boneless Wonder." My parents judged that spectacle would be too revolting and demoralising for my youthful eyes,and I have waited 50 years to see the boneless wonder  sitting on the Treasury Bench."
And Churchill pointed to Ramsey McDonald.

No comments:

Post a Comment