Sunday, August 17, 2014

Will Romney pull a Nixon?

Will Romney pull a Nixon? Tonight I was watching the Brian Lamb show on c-span and had Pat Buchanan as a guess.Buchanan is something of fool,but interest man,honest to a fault.He has just written a book on Nixon's comeback in 1968.Of couse,after his defeat in 1962 Calfornia governor's race Nixon was finish.On Lamb's show they shown Nixon infamous press conference a day after losing the Governors race,Nixon finish by saying this,"But as I leave you,I want you to know-just think how much you're going to be missing.You won't have Nixon to kick around any more,because gentleman ,this is my last press conference"
But like Napoleon,Nixon return from political exile to wear the crown.Can Romney do the same? Last year when Ilooked in Romney's face I saw a lot of Richard Nixon,I also saw a lot father George in his face.Some combination George Romney and Richard Nixon.

No comments:

Post a Comment