Tuesday, January 22, 2013

David Tepper belives happy days are here again

David Tepper one great investors of time believes America is headed for economy explosion,meaning boom times.I saw on Bloomberg T.V this morning.By the way,he likes Citigroup believes there 50 percent up side.I also like Citigroup I believe it could go as high as 50 today it's about 42.I also like Wells Fargo as does Warren Buffett,Tepper doesn't mention Wells Fargo.Tepper isn't as well know as Buffett or George Soros but his in class as investor.Also to note:both David Tepper and Wilbur Ross(another big time investor) have invested in Bank of Ireland.
I believe first half of 2013 the stock market will do very well,second half don't know a lot will depend if inflation(which surprising with money central are creating hasn't been a problem)if inflation raising it's ugly then all bets are off for second half of 2013.I don't think that will happen ,however,if loose monetary police continue I believe soon or later we will have inflation.

No comments:

Post a Comment