Monday, January 21, 2013

The night I was stop by the police in Englewood

I think it was either 1995 or 1996 when I worked for P.C.F in Edgewater New Jersey,near Hackensack.P.C.F was telemarketing company I sold scriptions for New York Times.I had car back a Buick Skylark,I think, 1986 I would get from Fort Lee to Edgewater by route 4 unless I found ways to avoid route 4 which hated it was outdated highway I think it was outdated even when it built in nineteen fifties,sometime a four lane sometimes five or six it was very dangerous and hated using it.So I often use back roads,one night it's so ironic it was Martin Luther King's birthday or Monday we honor that day,plus a few before I got something from L.A(as in California) police Dept somebody who I never heard of used me for a reference,plus that night I spoke Andre,a great guy best verifier of lot he was running the shift that night and told a parole office had call about one kids that work there(P,C,F).
Anyway,that night I decided to back roads home,it was rainy night,I driving through the industrial part Englewood,New Jersey a cop car came in back me,I got bad feeling about it sort creepy but car went on it's way, then another cop car this time he pulled me over the cop come out a little white man maybe 5' 6" small man with angry look about him,you can tell this man was going for trouble.But stop wrong all paper was in line,this man in mission even had face in my windshield,looking and hoping my slicker was outdated but his disappointment it wasn't he walked about didn't say a word this a look in his face of let down,for couldn't take me in he couldn't even give me a ticket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment