Thursday, January 3, 2013

Brian Wiiliams nasty man-Shakespeare great words

So damn tried of fiscal cliff,it makes me want jump off the cliff.I mean,Congress are fools the President isn't much better,indeed,worst.I mean he lives in world of sophisticated simpleton,the world ademics his like collage professor,who lives in his own world.The media of course loved Obama.He's there hero elicit bunch of non questing fools is media.I know personally Brian Williams is big phony.
What he did to me many years ago was disgraceful but he'll never pay a price.He's cruel bastard mocking me for dyslexia.A mean S.O.B They is no justice in this world.One wonders where God is? Is he laughing at me I think he must hate me. I know life is unfair but drive crazy that truth never seem to be reward.In our society goodness seem to be weakness but I am who am I can't be mean bastard.
When you reach my age,you think about death.My how life goes so quickly.For some reason I think back to 1971 when went to New Hampshire Collage-just one seminar I like up there New England is so beautifully especially in fall if tree turning colors,then winter cold but in a way refreshing and snow falling clean so beautifully like post card.But youth left me some 39 years ago when life in sense ended and back from Houston to mother home,lost my soul,my way it was to life I want.
From Shakespeare Macbeth,"To-morrow, and to-morrow and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death.Out,out brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow,a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more;it is a tale
Told by an idiot,full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment