Friday, December 28, 2012

32 years ago I lost my best friend,my dog Duchess

On 12/28/80 a dear friend,indeed,my best friend past from this earth.Duchess my wonderful dog,how I miss her,her smile,her clever way the love she bought me.I was only child,indeed,lonely child she brought such in life into my life.
At time I left home lived Houston with my cousin Larry,not much of man limited in brains and character.Anyway,mother call me the conversion went on them she broke into crying she said she had put Duchess to sleep.That was soft side she grow attract to Duchess never would thought it in becoming I don't think she like dogs but grow love Duchess.Of course,Duchess was very lovable she did believe if it was good enough for people it was good enough her.She would like sleep in my bed,a high riser,and she when I was away in collage.Like to put her head on pillow.
I miss,I do have ashes,maybe if I'm buried,not body taken apart by medical people,or buried in common grave,I like ashes to put in grave.
I loved that dog so much,I miss her not mother,not grandfather but Duchess is one I like see again.
Fate is cruel our life vanish with time just all us are forgotten how Shakespeare put it Macbeth:To-morrow and To-morrow Creeps in this petty pace from day to day.To the last syllable of record time;
And all yesterdays have lighted fools The way to dusty death.Out,out brief candle! Life's but a walking shadow,a poor player,And then is heard no more;it is tale  Told by idiot ,full of sound and fury,Signifying nothing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment