Saturday, December 29, 2012

In search of F.Trubee Davison

A Dec. day cold in beginning a hint of snow. Before snow come,I went to bank deposit a dividend check,a special,from Limited the owner of Victoria Secret.When deposit the check the teller,an old man not a regular teller at the bank(Bank of American branch in Fort Lee New Jersey) he really looked over like it was fraudulent,even put toward light with head underneath looking for something and took a while for him deposit-didn't like being treated like suspect it's happen too often in my life.What heck is wrong,I'm very mild nice person and yet often treated wrongly,I know I have dyslexia,hence,I do things different and society often treat me like outcast.There so much crap I sorry say people get information so often that wrong yet society reward them and kicks me in the teeth.
After the bank,went the House of pancakes the breakfast when back the apartment.But got bug to find out more about F.Trubee Davison and see about William (Wild Man) Donovan who for government of New York in 1932 and his running mate was F.Trubee Davison,who also worked in C.I.A and of course Donovan's O.S.S was forerunner of the C.I.A so went to Library in Fort Lee but it was closed because of the snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment