Sunday, December 16, 2012

The last or next to last Broadway show I saw with mother.

A rain y day,cold night still raining.Was watching T.V and movie was Light in the Piazza.It reminded me,I saw the play with at Vivian Beaumont Theatre at Lincoln Center in the fall 2005.Afterward or before we had something to eat at Barnes Noble across the way mother mention she hadn't well and of course a few month later it was apparent she was dying.I like the play it wasn't great but entertaining.
Mother realize on trip I wasn't fool but when she was near death about 2 and half to three years later she turn inward to nature self becoming nasty to me,maybe she angry I wasn't there but the family Mini and Al make me feel unwelcome.Al didn't want me there at all Mini is not bright and self-center she was like mother except worst you couldn't deal with her.
Anyway listening on radio to English composers of Tudor era,Christmas music from Thomas Tallis,William Byrd so beautiful real soul music.
Yesterday the horror of Conn. the killing innocent children dominates one's thoughts,but life does on why such evil in world is beyond me.I guess some people are tricking time bombs ready go off but why?

No comments:

Post a Comment