Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The day after Christmas,a Northeaster is here started to snow around 3 P.M.The Snow is beautiful to watch fall and looking out window now dark it's like postcard.
For some reason,I think because I'm getting and life has wasted largely because school and mother.One horrible I had as teacher was Mrs. Klein,she hated me,mother said she hated Jews and boy but remember now it must been when John Glenn went up space 1962.She asked why would go to space? A girl name Helen,very timidly said for Defence and Klein rip into her how stupid going sent one in space and that make safe and she reality ridicule the girl very cruel manner and of course Helen was girl and don't think she Jewish,as remember she big girl with light somehow I think she was Germany but not Jewish.
Of course,I remember Klein ridicule me in cruel manner,we shown a film about a satellite that make possible speed up communication and wrote paper on film,of course,I dyslexia so I misspelled world and wrote would and Klein read my paper,to humiliate front class,and said Gary Schwartz wrote people from one side of would can speak other people and said or tried to say I meant world but went deaf ears and Klein didn't she hated me. 
It was 4-3 out 4 classes in fourth grade she put in class 5-5 of five the dumbest of classes and kids dumb and so unaware of the world.I remember when Kennedy was assassinated in sad November day the teacher,unlike Klein a good teacher) left room mention the President was shoot,the kids left alone I knew this was serious stuff bad for nation but kid thought it was joke I remember an Hispanic kid name wearing big glasses saying President was playing Cowboys Indians some stupid was he this is what had deal with a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment