Sunday, March 17, 2013

Why this Jewish guy celebrate St.Patrick Day?

Because it's my birthday.Yet I at a point in life where one doesn't look forward to birthdays.I'm not in Winter of life,more like fall and strange fall is favorite time of year.There is something very attractive brisk cool winds,the leafs on the trees changing colors all adds a favor to life,but signals the end is coming and that to is romantic,indeed,there something romantic about fighting against odds,fighting the lost cause this why thing people like Bonnie Prince Charles and Robert E. Lee(in my country) are often seem as heroes,the champion of underdog.
How old am I? Old enough to remember a world without blogs,the Internet,or for matter PCs.It such different world that was born into,when I grew up people had privacy,a respect for there fellow man,a moderation approach to life.
This morning I was watching on T.V the movie Finian's Rainbow and there was great line,"don't be superstitious because it lead to bad luck".

No comments:

Post a Comment